Ann E. Wilson, D.C.
My patients affectionately call me Dr. Ann. They appreciate that I inspire them to trust their body’s ability to heal and to understand the underlying root of their condition. I offer them the specific home care tools they need to complement the treatment I provide. Having been a teacher prior to becoming a chiropractor, I am always in ‘teaching mode’ with my patients. As they say, “Knowledge is power.”
My knowledge and skills as a physician were honed at Western States Chiropractic College (now known as University of Western States). Shortly after graduation, I was invited back to teach at the University of Western States. In this position I supervised senior level chiropractic students during their final year of internship.
My family of patients
I have been blessed with a wonderful family of patients who value my comprehensive and gentle approach to treatment. This has been the cornerstone of my practice. My patients regularly refer their family members, co-workers and friends to me. I offer a variety of treatments that fit each patient’s condition and need. For those who prefer not to be “popped”, I offer comfortable and effective ArthroStim and VibraCussor treatment.
My patients will tell you:
• I am a good listener, I do not give up, and I do not keep my patients waiting.
• I make every effort to schedule you as soon as possible—sometimes the same day.
• I explain everything I do BEFORE I do it. (I am an old teacher after all.)
• I have exceptional tools and equipment that set my office apart from most chiropractic offices.
• I take most insurance plans. We will work with you to obtain care if you have no insurance.
My wish for you
My goal is always to find the shortest and most effective path to help you feel good—even great again—and then teach you a thing or two about how to take care of yourself in order to avoid chronic, debilitating conditions that rob you of your quality of life.